Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crazy- Javier

mmmm hmmm hey yea yea yea
oh oh oh yea
(1st Verse)
Kinda like a summer breeze, did exactly as you please. Dropped a brother to his knees just for fun. I think it was the first of may, girl I cant forget the day. Right then and there I knew u were the one. Do you think that possibly you can spend your life with me, Cause girl this love is growing and its hotter than the sun.

Chorus:
I get a little bit crazy baby, Every time you call my name.
Heart beats a little bit faster after, you were in my arms again.
Cant try to fight it or even try to hide it, emotions falling down like the rain.(yea yea)
Cant find the words to explain it aint it, crazy how I fall; everytime you call my name.

(2nd Verse)
Kinda like a work of art, drive an arrow through my heart. Even though the worlds apart I cant deny. Feels like your a part of me, the finish and the start of me. Girl you are the heart of me, and that's no lie. Did I mention that I love you so, And i just want the world to know. If I could you know I would, write your name across the sky.

(chorus)
I get a little bit crazy baby,(crazy baby) Every time you call my name.(you call my name)
Heart beats a little bit faster after,(my heart beats faster) you were in my arms again.

Cant try to fight it or even try to hide it, emotions falling down like the rain.(emotions fall like rain)
Cant find the words to explain it aint it,(aint it baby) crazy how I fall; everytime you call my name.

mmm crazy crazy

(bridge)
Everytime that your close to me, I lose control of my sanity. Every night every day, every word that you say. Girl you know you put a spell on me.

I get a little bit crazy baby, everytime you call my name. (everytime you call my name). Heart beats a little bit faster after (my heart beats faster) you were in my arms again.(you were in my arms again) Cant try to fight it or even try to hide it.(I wont even try to hide) Emotions falling down like the rain.(Emotions fall like rain). Cant find the words to explain it, aint it. Crazy how I fall (mmm yea) everytime you call my name.
im crazy, everytime you call my name. I dont know what to do. Im so in love with you.



lyrics from an old old song that i used to love.. found it randomly.. but i cant seem to remember exactly how the tune goes.. well i guess it should be no big problem finding out that out..

Its pretty late now.. I just finished dying my hair.. it looks ashy brown.. but nothing too obvious la.. was trying to get rid of the half black half 'i-dyed-it-6 months-ago' look.. am not to sure if i succeeded not.. it hard to seem whole head without extracting my eyes from their sockets.. and even so.. bad lighting. Will have to wait till i can stand in the sun tml and get shaun to give his comments. but honestly.. i dun think its a good job..

was supposed to start with the back of my head.. as per instructions.. (btw.. japanese give good instructions.. this brand has easy-to-use equipment.. will update on brand name tml.. or whenever la) but no no no.. i started with my fringe.. so from the looks of it.. i think i have a golden monkey top.. and to add to it.. i kinda ran out of dye. The box said "good for shoulder length hair". hehe.. i chose to believe .. shoulder length hair is anyone's guess.. and decided there should be enough dye for my whole head. (personal thoughts at that point in time:"my head not that big what..")..so i think one side is lighter than the other..

fuck it la.. good first try.. wan a pro job.. then pls go to irene, charme.. she din study hair for nuts..

off to do my essay.. or sleep.. which ever comes first.

fiskerdoodlesdoooo