Monday, July 23, 2007

blahh

today is really one of those blahhh days.. went out for lunch with mummy and shaun.. got a new handbag.. which i think i will use for school later.. did some reading for school.. spied on some people's blogs.. made plans for the weekend.. thought about doing my homework..

blahh.. really no mood. I hate press releases and writing them just suck. yuyckadoodlesdoooo. and i just about have enough time to change and ciao.. fuck not to mention other 2000 essay due this fri. ARGH!!! just the thought of doing it gets me all eeked up.

I can't believe that Izaan is already a year old. One whole year. and honestly.. i have hardly been a decent godma.. I have seen him like just 3 whole times since he was born.. and I dun believe that constitutes as being a godma.. oh darn. he'll prob cry a whole lot when he sees me for his first birthday on sat. I hope jo comes.. least i will have support to face a godson who does not know me..


little Izaan

Hmmm. off to change and to school. Moody grumpy.. the days just fly pass.. maybe tomorrow will be better..

freaking hope so