Tuesday, July 17, 2007

the past, the present, the future.

The old saying: To know where you are heading, you must first know where you are coming from"

I asked an ex, my first if he remembers our first kiss. My first kiss. My first kiss ever. And i was partially surpised and glad that he did. to quote him, "i did, near ur hse no? with gii in my hand, i couldn't hug u properly"..

I can still remember that kiss rather vividly.. though I know I have a full description stocked up in on of my diaries.. somewhere in my cupboard..let me try to recollect, based on a distant memory:

It was about 8 or 9 pm.. on a minor road outside a park near my place. (come to think of it.. that fateful park marks many milestones in my love life... how quer) It was darkish, with the street lamps glowing. I can't remember how or why it started, but true to the nature of the first kiss, my first kiss was beautiful. It was thick and innocent and fulfilling and pleasing. It was everything a first kiss could be and honestly, I would say a first kiss is one no easily topped by others.

the first kiss. So innocent and alluring. How I remember mine so clearly.. and pleased to know that the other party remembers too. As he said, "u came near my soul once and the traces of ur footprints stay".

you..thanks ya. you soothed some pain inside of me tonight